Ring Setting and Shank Tweezer with Slide Lock
- Hold onto the ring from the outside which secures the setting and shank in position allowing easy soldering of shanks and settings
- The curved tip has a groove on the inside that holds the ring into place
- The serrated flat base prevents slippage
- Constructed of magnetic stainless steel
- Tweezer openning is about 1 1/16 inch open and 9/16 inch fully closed.
- Serrated bottom tip is about 11/16 inches long by 9 inch wide
- 5 1/2 inches overall in length