The BeadSmith COLOR ID 5pc Pliers Set
- Color coded handles allow you to pick up the right pliers every time
- Features: polished steel heads, cushioned grips, double leaf springs, and lap joint construction
- Sizes range from 4 1/4 to 5 inches
- Teal handled chain nose pliers. The jaws are both semi-circular and meet along the flat edge. Used to create angled bends in wire, close bead tips, open and close jump rings, and form loops.
- Blue handled bent chain nose pliers. The jaws are semi-circular and meet along the flat edge. The jaws have a 45 degree bend for getting into tight places. Use to create angled bends in wire, close bead tips, open and close jump rings, form loops and pick up small parts.
- Black handled flat nose pliers. Two flat jaws. Use to hold wire, create wider and broader angular bends, flatten and straighten metal, open and close jump rings.
- Green handled round nose pliers. Both jaws are round. Use to create loops, eye pins, clasps, jump rings, coils, and curved bends.
- Yellow handle side cutter pliers. Angled and pointed jaws that are nearly parallel to the handles and cut to the side of the cutter. Suitable for tiger-tail, headpins, eye-pins, and soft wire. Not for cutting memory wire, flex wire, or steel wire.