Dremel 9912 - 1/8 inch INVERTED CONE Tungsten Carbide Cutter
Click to enlarge.
Click to swap image.
Dremel 9912 - Inverted Cone Tungsten Carbide Cutter
- 1/8 inch shank
- Comes in retail packaging
- A high-speed cutter made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds
- Ideal for shaping, grinding or smoothing hard materials such as: hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics and hard woods
- For longer life, use with a cooling agent such as Eurotool Cut Lube
- For use in Dremel rotary tools
Dremel 9912 Inverted Cone Carbide Cutter
- SKU: XJA19
- UPC: 080596099121
Discount NOT Available
In Basket -
2 in stock