Please choose one of the Brush Categories above.
Stainless Steel: Carbon Steel: Brass: Fiber: Helpful Tips:
- For cleaning, deburring and surface-finishing items made from stainless steel, aluminum, silver, pewter or other white metals.
- Avoid contact with carbon steel surfaces (work benches, carbon steel brushes) to prevent rust and contamination
- For cleaning and removing rust and corrosion from items made of brass, copper or other soft ferrous metals-such as tools, door knobs, automobile parts and electrical contacts.
- For cleaning and surface-finishing items made from gold, bronze, copper or brass
- Create a soft, satin or matte finish.
- Brass wire is non-sparking and softer than steel.
- For general cleaning and polishing.
- Great for polishing silverware, jewelry and other precious metals. Can also be used for cleaning hard plastic or aluminum such as graphite golf clubs or aluminum wheels.
- The bristle brush can be used with polishing compound.
- Do not run in excess of 15,000 rpm. Therefore, do not use with a Single-Speed MultiPro Rotary Tool or a Heavy-Duty Flex-Shaft Tool unless you use the #221 Foot Speed Control.
- For more stablility, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down the collet nut or keyless chuck.
- Keep a light touch, letting the tips of the brush do the work. Too much pressure can break the wire bristles.
- Before using on a material, allow the tool with brush to run at operating speed for at least one minute to discharge any loose wire bristles. Make sure no one stands in front of or in line with the brush.