Please choose one of the Diamond Burr Categories above
Diamond: Helpful Tips:
- Use diamond bits for fine detailing, cutting, carving, engraving, touch-up and finishing on wood, glass, ceramics, jade, hardened steel, semi-precious stones, and other ultra-hard materials.
- Diamond bits have a diamond grit coating. A smaller grit number is more course and removes more material at once.
- Use higher speed for wood, glass, ceramic, stone and shell. Use a slower speed for metals.
- If chattering occurs, increase speed.
- Use with a lubricant like Bur Saver or Cut Lube which reduces friction, chatter, and damaging heat build up to extend the life of of the bit.
- For more stablility, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down the collet nut or keyless chuck.