Please choose one of the Drill Bit Categories above
Diamond Coated: Tile, Glass, Masonry: Twist: Wire Gauge: Helpful Tips:
- For drilling into soft woods, plastic, shells, soft stones, and soft metals.
- For drilling glass, ceramic wall tile, glass block, glass bottles, jewelry.
- For drilling into wood, plastics and soft metals.
- Not for very hard materials, such as glass or ceramics.
- For drilling softer materials.
- Use with a lubricant like Bur Saver or Cut Lube which reduces friction, chatter, and damaging heat build up to extend the life of of the bit.
- For more stablility, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down the collet nut or keyless chuck.
- Keep a light touch, letting the speed of the tool do the work. This helps prevent damage to the drill bits.